Share Twitter Updates with Yahoo friends via Yahoo Messenger
Share Twitter updates with Yahoo friends via Yahoo Messenger. We all use Yahoo Messenger to chat with friends or to send an instant message.
And Twitter the micro blogging service, which has made it easy to share any information with our friends in a single click. No matter where you are, just use your cell phone, login into your twitter account and share your updates.
It is now possible to share your Twitter updates through Yahoo Messenger. To share your twitter updates, go to your yahoo account profile page and select twitter.
Add your Twitter username and go to ‘Manage my updates’ page. Here, you will find ‘Twitter’ in the list, select any one of the three options from the twitter drop-down menu.
First is ‘Anyone’, this option will make your tweets available to anyone who is connected to you on Yahoo. Like Yahoo Messenger friends or friends connected on your Yahoo Profile.
Second is ‘My Connections’, this option will make your tweets available only to people connected via your yahoo profile.
Third is ‘No one’, your tweets will not be shared with anyone.
All your tweets will be displayed under your friends Yahoo Messenger Contact List.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04