Join many Mp3 files into single Mp3 file
Why would anyone want to join many Mp3 files into single Mp3 file?
Simple, if you like to create good music by mixing different types of tunes, then you will need to join them.
Merge Mp3 is a simple software with many features. Just select the list of songs which you want to merge and click on ‘Merge files’. Within few seconds the Mp3 files will be merged into a single Mp3 file.
In case there are many mp3 files in the folder, instead of manually selecting each and every song, you can choose ‘Add files recursively from a directory’. This will automatically add all the files in the directory to the Merge list.
To avoid selection of same song, go to program preferences and select ‘ Warn when a file is added to the list more than once’.
You can also play the song within the merge list and add Name of the artist, album and title of the song.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04