Create Glossy Logo Online
A blog will grab visitor’s attention when it has got an attractive theme. And not to forget the logo, which is an identity of the entire blog.
To create a Glossy logo there is no need to have an image editing software or be an expert in Photoshop. All these services are available online.
Simwebsol is a simple online service, which will help you generate Glossy logos. Just type the text of your logo and select various font like ‘Bold’, ‘Font’, and ‘Underline’. Adjust the Background color and font size. To make it more attractive, add unique symbols like Astronaut, Beta, Clown, Notepad, Shark, Radar, Matrix etc.
You can create the logo in 3 different formats like PNG, GIF and JPEG. When you are done with all the adjustments, click on ‘Create Logo’.
Your Logo will be displayed on the right top of your screen. Just right click and select ‘save as’ to save the image.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04