Google Chrome 3.0 Beta with Advanced Features
Google has launched latest beta version of chrome browser. The chrome 3.0 is faster and has an Omnibox which will display bookmarks in the address bar.
The ‘new tab’ page has improved a lot, with thumbnail display of most frequently visited webpage’s. You can customize the ‘new tab’ page with simple drag-n-drop of website thumbnails. There are options to remove some website thumbnails, in case you find it annoying.
And the most awaited themes for Google chrome is available at Chrome Themes Gallery. There 29 different themes from Classic to Zen Spring themes.
There is a ‘pin website’ thumbnail option, which will keep a certain website thumbnail at a fixed position.
Google has added HTML 5 capabilities to chrome 3.0 with support for Web worker threads and video tag functionality.
With faster DNS caching, efficient DOM bindings and use of V8 for proxy auto-config the chrome browser is faster than ever.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04