Apple iPhone update to fix SMS hack Released
Apple has released firmware update for iphone which will fix the SMS security Glitch. Security Experts Charlie Miller and Collin Mulliner had revealed the exploits in the iPhone’s SMS system, which would give hackers root access to the device.
The program could be sent to any iPhone through multiple messages and the only indication of the hack is a single square character within the SMS.
The hacker can take control of many functions within iPhone like camera, microphone etc.
The update is available through iTunes for iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS with file size of 300 MB.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04