Translate English to Urdu and Punjabi online with Google Transliteration
It is a completely different experience to write any message in our own native language. At the same time it is quite difficult in case you are typing using computer.
Google Transliteration has made this task simple, with support for 10 Indian Languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi and Urdu.
For example, type ‘Mera naam hai’ and you will get ‘میرا نام ہے’.
You can also transliterate words written in English to Punjabi. Just type Control + G to switch between English and native languages.
- Avira provides protective app for Remote USSD attack in Android
- Motorola Launches Intel based Smartphone Razr i
- Motorola Introduces Three new Android Powered Droid Smartphones
- Change Default Operating System and Timeout Period in Linux
- Backup Twitter Tweets and Create Ebook in PDF Format
- List of Samsung Products to be banned in US by Apple
- Buy Books at Amazon Kindle Store in Rupees