Translate English to Urdu and Punjabi online with Google Transliteration
It is a completely different experience to write any message in our own native language. At the same time it is quite difficult in case you are typing using computer.
Google Transliteration has made this task simple, with support for 10 Indian Languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi and Urdu.
For example, type ‘Mera naam hai’ and you will get ‘میرا نام ہے’.
You can also transliterate words written in English to Punjabi. Just type Control + G to switch between English and native languages.
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04
- Avira provides protective app for Remote USSD attack in Android