Automatically change the Desktop Wallpaper with Moody
Wallpaper adds a different look to our Desktop; it helps to get into a good Mood. I enjoy collecting different types of Wallpaper and keep on changing the Wallpaper every day.
Now I have found a good software which will do the task of changing the Wallpapers automatically. I need not go to the folders where the wallpapers are saved to set it as a desktop background.
Click on the Browse button to specify the folder where wallpapers are saved and set countdown for the software, to change the wallpaper every minute or on hourly basis. If you do not specify any folder, the pictures from windows default wallpaper folder will be displayed.
You can also sort the wallpapers by ‘Name’ or select ‘Shuffle’ to display different wallpapers on every login.
The Software is available for free download in compressed Zip or Rar format. You can choose to download the exe file, which can be used directly with a double click on the icon.
. Set countdown to change wallpaper
. Set wallpaper folder
. Change wallpaper on every Login
. Freeware with the file size of 71 KB
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04