Convert FLAC files to Wav Format
FLAC which is a short form of Free Lossless Audio Codec is well known for its Lossless Audio Compression. FLAC reduces Bandwidth and Storage Requirements without compromising with the Sound Quality.
Only problem with FLAC files is that you can play it only with few Music Players like VLC Player or you will have to find an Audio Codec.
Another option is to convert the FLAC files to Wav Format. FLAC Frontend is software which will easily convert FLAC files to Wav Format. Just select your FLAC Music file and click on ‘Decode’ button. The FLAC file will be converted into Wav Format.
Wav music file is supported by many Music Players. If you want to save space consumed by the WAV music file then you can convert it into mp3 format using Wav to Mp3 Encoder.
. Drag and Drop files
. Supports FLAC and OGG-FLAC files
. Add Artist and Album information
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04