Shutdown, Restart or Hibernate your Computer automatically at specified time with Switch off
Switch Off is a free Desktop Program which will automatically perform important tasks like Shut Down, Restart, Hibernate, Log Off, Put your computer into Standby Mode, Lock Up and also Disconnect Dial-up connection at the specified time.
You can change the settings of the program to perform the required action Daily, Weekly, One Time or on Countdown.
For example if you have chosen to restart at 1:00 P.M, then 20 seconds before the restart, the Switch Off program will issue a warning message and will inform you to close all the running programs. You can type your own Custom Warning Message or select any song.
For those who want to control their Computer from remote Laptop, then ‘Switch Off’ will help you with its Remote Web Interface option. It has WAP Support which means that you can control your Computer from a Mobile Phone.
. Free and Easy-to-use
. Force Application to Close before Shut Down or Restart
. Remote System with WAP Support
. Custom Warning Message
. File Size 63.54 KB
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04