Monitor your CPU and Memory Usage with CPUMon
CPUMon is a simple desktop program which will display the Memory and CPU Usage Statistics in Real-time. When you double click on the desktop icon, the program window will open displaying the CPU and Memory Statistics.
The program window can be minimized by changing the width and height. If you find this tiny window disturbing you can choose to set the CPUMon in a Tray Icon Mode.
CPUMon has “Carbonsoft cxCPu Processor Detection Toolkit” with CPU Explorer which gives detailed CPU Information and supports Multiple CPUs.
You can set the display with Custom Colors or make the program window transparent.
. Customizable Display Colors
. Real-Time update of CPU speed
. Tray Icon mode
. Software is free for Download
Download: CPUMon (651 KB)
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04