Gmail Theme with Custom Colors
It was good to know that our favorite web based email client Gmail had options to add 31 different themes. And now it gets better Gmail has added a new option to create custom themes by adding custom colors.
Just click on ‘Settings’ and Select ‘Themes Tab’. At the bottom of the page you will find ‘Choose your own colors’ option, click and you will be free to set desired colors to your Gmail account. You can fill the background, text and links within your Inbox with custom colors.
If you are uncomfortable with the newly created custom theme, just click on the reset button to get the default theme.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04