Download Free Internet Speed Testing and Usage Reporting Software
Few days ago most of the Internet Users had problems due to Slow Internet Connection caused by the Damaged Under Sea Cable. In such a situation it makes us very curious to know our Internet Speed. Usually we test with online Internet Speedometer websites like Speedtest.com. But in certain situations it will be very difficult to access such websites.
The Only solution to this problem is to have software in your desktop, which will always display the Net Speed in Real-Time.
Networx is a Free Bandwidth Monitoring and Usage Reporting software which will display Net Speed in Real-Time. Once you install this software, a small icon will be placed in your taskbar. All you need to do is click on it, to display the Net Speed.
The Software also displays Daily, Weekly and Monthly Usage report on Data Received and Sent. You can also export this report into an Excel Sheet.
There are other Networking Tools like Trace Route, Ping and NetStat.
NetStat is an interesting tool which will display all the Outgoing and Incoming Connections established with the Network.
One of the best features of Networx is that you will get notifications, when your Internet Usage exceeds certain limit.
Just right click on the Networx icon and select ‘Settings’. Choose ‘Notifications’, set Condition for example ‘Received more than 10MB in 60 Minutes’ and choose actions like ‘ Sound Alert’, ‘Drop all the Dial-up Connections’, or ‘Shut Down the Computer’.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04