Create Temporary email ID with Tempinbox
Usually when we sign up into a new website, the registration will be complete only when we submit our email id.
After submitting required information, in few minutes the inbox will have a confirmation mail. And we will have to click the specified to complete the registration.
Problem arises when some websites keep on sending spam messages to our email ID. If you are tired of receiving such spam messages, here’s a very nice website which will solve the problem.
Tempinbox is website which will provide a temporary email ID, which could be used to receive confirmation mail. Of course, you will not be able to send messages from this temporary email ID, but could be used to receive any messages.
Just type desired name in the text box and click on check mail button. In a second, temporary email ID will be created and could be used to receive messages. There are also options to subscribe to an RSS or Atom Feed, which will notify if any changes take place in the inbox.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04