iGoogle Themes for Non-Profit Organizations
Google has partnered with non-profit organizations and has launched special iGoogle Themes nick named ‘Themes for Causes’.
The Non-Profit Organizations are the once, which have dedicated themselves to various causes like Protecting Environment, Improving Health, Fighting against Poverty and Saving Endangered Animals.
Choose any one of the iGoogle ‘Theme for Cause’ and show your support to that cause. Main intention behind the launch of these themes is to raise awareness, increase support and raise donations.
You will find a ‘Donate’ link at the upper right-hand corner of every theme, which will enable visitors to make a donation for a good cause.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04