National Geographic Online Games
National Geographic has announced the launch of National Geographic Games (NGG). NGG will allow for the free download of games across mobile platforms and desktop. The main intention behind the creation of NGG is to develop games, which will be liked by Gamers of all ages.
To mark this day, NGG has launched a flash game “Herod’s Lost Tomb” which is available at the National Geographic Website. It is an interesting game which relates to King Herold, architect of the ancient world. The Gamer will have to search for lost items using the available clues.
NGG will be managed by former Take2 Interactive and Bethesda Softworks executive, Chris Mate. NGG entered into partnership with Namco Bandai Games America and Sony Computer Entertainment to publish National Geographic branded titles on popular games and handheld devices such as Nintendo Wii, Sony PlayStation 3 and mobile devices such as iPhone.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04