Panasonic enters into Agreement to buy Sanyo
Panasonic Largest producer of Consumer Electronics has entered into an agreement with Sanyo. With this agreement, Sanyo will continue to be a subsidiary company of Panasonic. This means that Sanyo will continue to sell its product with the same brand name.
Panasonic has decided to provide more information about the acquisition on November 7th by holding a press conference, which will also include the members of Sanyo Electric Company. Sanyo will be a subsidiary company of Panasonic on April next year.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04