Add Mirror Effect to Images
How to add Mirror Effects to Images? Very simple, just select an image from your computer. Choose the reflection type. For example, if you want the reflection to be on the right or left side of the image. Adjust the Reflaction size, Boundary width and transparency. Once you are done with all the adjustments, click on upload button.
You can save the image by using ‘Save image as’ option or share it via Facebook, MySpace, Orkut etc.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04