Travel India a Brand new Six Part Travel Series by BBC World News
BBC World has launched a new six-part travel series, which uncovers most beautiful and unexplored places of India with Harsha Bhogle India’s famous Cricket Show Presenter.
His journey uncovers Remote Unexplored Natural Places, Spiritual Centers, Urban Areas and Under-Developed Rural Areas.
The Journey begins at the Rann of Kutch in Gujarat and meets the village of Hodka, where he finds tribal people with impressive artistic skills. He continues his journey towards Mandvi, which is a sea side port and the only place in the world where ships are carved entirely by hand.
After Gujarat he moves towards Rajasthan via Jaipur, then travels to Amristar, followed by Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar, West Bengal, Hyderabad, Kanyakumari, Nasik and ends his journey at Mumbai.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04