Resize Images Online with mypictr
MySpace, Facebook, Digg, Flickr are one of my favorite Websites. When we join these websites, first thing we do is provide personal information like Date of Birth, Nationality and most important part a nice image.
The image which we upload should have right size. If the image is too large then we will get an error message or forced to crop the image.
All this work can be done easily, using mypictr.
Just upload an image and select a website say for example Facebook, Digg, Flickr, LinkedIn etc.
The image will be cropped to the exact size as accepted by the selected website (Facebook, Digg).
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04