Gmail adds two new features
Google has added two new very useful features to Gmail; one is ‘Mark as Read’ button and ‘Forgotten Attachment Detector’.
If we find any of the mail in the Inbox to be read, first thing we do is select that mail and go to ‘More Actions’ and select ‘Mark as Read’ option.
Now this work can be done in one click.
First go to ‘Settings’ and Enable features like ‘Mark as Read Button’ and ‘Forgotten Attachment Detector’.
After these changes the ‘Mark as Read’ button will be available at the top of your inbox.
And the second feature ‘Forgotten Attachment Detector’ will help, when you have forgotten to attach a file.
If you use words like ‘I have attached a file’ in your mail and forget to attach a file. The dialog box will appear with a message reminding you to attach files.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04