VirginMobile.in – Mobile Products and Services now Online
Virgin Mobile India has launched its services for customers to purchase their products online. Just log in to VirginMobile.in.
Select a handset of your choice, a desired plan and a free gift.
The company has tied up with Blue Dart and the purchased phone will be delivered within a day or two. The connection will be activated after the verification of Identity.
The services include additional talk time, extra messages and ‘Bak Bak’ offer which will provide Rs.100 worth of free talk time, 500 free SMSs, lifetime validity and a prepaid connection completely free of cost will be provided on purchase of every handset to its online customers.
There are future plans of providing services which will make it possible to recharge Virgin mobile phone online.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04