Create Ringtones for your Apple iPhone 3G
Create a good ringtones for your Apple iPhone 3G with iPhone Ringtone Maker. With this software you can convert MP3, WAV, OGG format music files into iPhone Ringtone and easily transfer it to your Apple iPhone 3G.
You can also select a specific chorus or verse of the song by simply dragging the green triangle to the place where you want the song to begin and Red Triangle to the ending point.
To add some special effects click on ‘Go Advanced’ option and select ‘Add Effects’ like Flanger, Reverb etc.
The ringtone can be created within 30 Seconds and easily transferred to your Apple iPhone 3G.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04