Get RSS Feeds via Email
Every day, we come across many websites and blogs. If we find any of the Blogs very interesting, first thing we do is subscribe to the RSS Feed.
We usually track websites or blogs via Feed or Google Reader.
There is another way and that is through email.
FeedMyInbox.com helps you track RSS, XML or Atom feed easily through email. Just type the URL of the website and your email address.
Once you confirm your email address, you will start receiving updates from the subscribed websites.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04