Intel Acquires OpenedHand Team
U.K based OpenedHand, a company dedicated for the development of Open Source and embedded devices, has been acquired by Intel.
After the acquisition, OpenedHand Team will focus on the development of the Moblin Software Platform, a Linux software stack for Intel’s Atom Processors.
Clutter a software library used for creating fast, visually rich animated GUI creation will be a part of Moblin Project.
The Moblin Software Platform will be optimized for low-power Netbooks and mobile Internet devices.
Matchbox which is an Open Source base environment for the X Window System used for non-desktop embedded platforms such as handhelds and set-top boxes will continue to be a part of Moblin Project.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04