Morse Code Translator
Now, what is Morse code? Morse code is a character coding for transmitting information, using sequences of short and long elements to represent the letters, numerals, punctuation and special characters of a given message. The short and long elements can be formed by sounds, marks or pulses, on-off keying and are commonly known as “dots” and “dashes” or “dits” and “dahs”.
If have seen many World War 2 Movies like Enemy at the Gates, Pearl Harbor etc. You will find many scenes where in, a soldier in order to send a message to a commander, at a great distant, uses a tiny kit and keeps on clicking on it which creates a series of beeping sound.
Morse code distress signal “SOS” was used when ‘Titanic’ ship was sinking and this was highlighted in the movie ‘Titanic’.
If you want to listen to the coded version of your name, then try this online Morse Code Translator.
Just type the text in the box and click on ‘Listen’ button. Immediately you will hear the coded version of your text.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04