PC Tools acquired by Symantec Corporation
Symantec Corporation has announced the Acquisition of PC Tools, a company known for its Award Winning Software’s like Spyware Doctor and Registry Mechanic. This acquisition will expand Symantec’s reach with Consumers in new emerging markets.
“We are excited to welcome PC Tools into the Symantec consumer family and believe the combination of our two companies will provide additional value and choice for consumers worldwide to better enable and protect their digital life,” said Janice Chaffin, Symantec Group President of Consumer Products.
“By adding PC Tools, we build on the market-leading success of Symantec’s consumer offerings and firmly position ourselves for continued incremental growth in a rapidly expanding market.”
PC Tools will continue to maintain separate operations within Symantec’s consumer business unit and will continue to offer its products under the PC Tools brand.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04