Tamil Version of Google News
Google News India has a separate section for people who speak, read and understand Tamil.
The Tamil version of Google news will not just make it easier for Indians, to read and understand, but also to citizens of Singapore, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia, Mauritius, Vietnam, and Reunion. These are countries where you will find Tamil Population and Tamil Language is widely spoken in these countries.
To get the Tamil Version of Google News, Go To ‘http://news.google.co.in/’ and click on an option which says ‘Read News in Tamil ‘.
You can also follow this link to go directly to Tamil Section of Google News http://news.google.co.in/news?ned=ta_in
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04