YouTube Channel for Beijing Olympics 2008 is Online
The selection of clips from China’s first Olympics is available at http://in.youtube.com/beijing2008
IOC subsidiary Olympic Broadcasting Services will produce regular updates of news, highlights and daily competition which will be available through the 17-day period of the Games.
The Beijing Olympics is the first to offer digital media coverage freely around the world provided by the rights-holding broadcasters (The IOC Channel)
The revenue generated from advertisements through the first free VOD service will be shared by Google’s Video Sharing Website and the IOC.
The IOC intends to limit the Risk of Piracy by offering Olympics Content across Media Platforms for Free.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04