Receive Notification when File changes in your Linux Hosting Account
Most common method used by hackers is inserting arbitrary codes into your site. It may be a blog, forum or a simple html website.
Peter from theblog.ca has provided a php script which is capable of sending e-mail when file changes in your Linux hosting account. You can run this script as a Cron, hourly or frequently depending on your needs. I have personally tried this script and whenever I myself have made some changes, I would get an e-mail regarding the changes. So it is clear that if anyone upload or do changes to any files I will get a notification.
To get the script and for more info visit theblog.ca
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04