Make Windows XP Taskbar look like Windows Vista
In Opera web browser, if a user just moves the cursor over the minimized tabs, then it is possible to view the content within the page as an image.
In Windows vista a user can preview image for each task in the Windows Taskbar, by just moving the cursor over the minimized tabs.
In Windows XP, when a program is minimized, the only way to see what is inside the minimized folder is by opening the folder.
Not anymore, Visual Task Tips is software which will provide thumbnail preview image for each task in the Windows Taskbar, as seen in the Microsoft Windows Vista.
Just move the cursor around minimized tab in the Windows Taskbar. You can view thumbnail image for each task in the Windows Taskbar, as seen in the Microsoft Windows Vista.
Follow this link and download Visual Task Tips software for free.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04