Monitor your Website Visitors directly from Firefox 3 Browser
Ever wondered how to know the number of visitors who access your web site in real time?
whos.amung.us will provide a widget which will display the number of visitors who access your Web site in real time.
Go to whos.amung.us and copy your unique html code as shown above. Once you insert the html code into your Web page you will able to see number of visitors on your Web site.
To monitor your web site visitors through Firefox 3 browser, you will have to install the plugin provided by whos.amung.us. To download the Firefox 3 compatible plugin click here.
Update: To download Firefox 2 compatible plugin click here.
After you have finished installing plugin go to Tools -> Addons and click on options and enter the 8 Character key from the code. This 8 character key is unique to every site and can be found in the html code.
As you browse, you can see the widget at the right bottom of your Firefox 3 browser displaying current number of visitors. If you click on the widget you will be directed towards whos.amung.us Web site and you can know the visitor location.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04