Translate.google.com packed with 10 New Languages
Google has recently added translation capabilities for 10 new languages to Google Translate , bringing the total to 23 languages. The newly featured languages include Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Hindi, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian and Swedish.
In addition, user can now translate text and web pages as well as perform cross-language searches between any two languages. For example: Chinese translation to/from any of our languages (e.g., Chinese to French).
Google has also added a “Detect Language” option to help users automatically identify the language of the text they are trying to translate. Keep in mind that the longer the text, the more accurate it will be. And for those of you who have embedded the Google Translate My Page gadget in their website to give it global reach, these new languages will automatically appear.
Developers can also take advantage of these new languages in Google AJAX language API.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04