Powerset.com – Wikipedia Search Engine
Powerset has announced the launch of its first product, which reinvents the search and discovery experience for Wikipedia articles. Powerset has a unique way of searching through articles in Wikipedia, which is a free, multilingual, open content encyclopedia project operated by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation.
Powerset also finds articles present in Freebase, created by Metaweb Technologies, which is an open database of the world’s information.
Powerset searches articles based on a broad topic, a simple question, or more complex questions and phrases. While a user searches for an article in Powerset search Engine, the user will be immediately greeted by hundreds of topics from Wikipedia and Freebase. Near to the heading of every topic, there is a tiny button known as Miniviewer , while a user clicks on this button the user will find small window which shows the enter topic as found in the Wikipedia or Freebase.
See the picture below:
When a page with concerned article is shown. A Tiny box known as ‘Article Outline’ will be present, it consists of the main heading of an article .when a user clicks on any of this heading, user will be immediately greeted with the concerned topic. This Tiny Box known as ‘Article Outline’ will keep on moving in the entire page, so as to make search easy.
There is an option which says “Show Factz”. While clicking on this, complete meaningful sentence found in the article will be highlighted.
Finally, Powerset makes searching articles much easier.
To use this Search Engine visit www.powerset.com
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04