Monitor the Time you spend Every Day Surfing
Most of us keep on browsing and spend too much of time surfing through Internet. We usually monitor the amount of time spent on browsing by just looking into the Desktop Clock. But it’s quite difficult to know the exact time spent on browsing.
Here, is a good way of monitoring the amount of time you spend on surfing through Internet.
Time Tracker is an add-on which will help you monitor the time you spend every day surfing through Internet.
Once you install this add-on into your Firefox Browser. A tiny clock can be seen at the Right Bottom of the Browser.
This Tiny clock will monitor the amount of time spent every day on browsing.
A user can create a Filter list, by right clicking on the ‘Tiny Clock’ and choosing options. In the Filter List, the user can add list of useful sites. When the user browsers through these websites, the Clock will stop counting and the amount of time spent will be excluded.
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04
- Avira provides protective app for Remote USSD attack in Android