How to Import and Export Del.icio.us Bookmarks
Do you find any of your del.icio.us bookmarks very important and is there any need to access those websites very often. Then, you may find it very difficult to access it whenever you want, because you will have to login to your del.icio.us account and then click on your favorite bookmarks.
What if those bookmarks were part of your web browser? Yes, it is possible. Just export your del.icio.us bookmarks to your Internet Explorer web browser.
Del.icio.us Bookmarks to your web browser
Login to your del.icio.us account .Go to settings, choose export / backup and click on ‘export to html’ option.
The browser will ask your permission to save the file, as you click the save button, the entire bookmarks will be saved in your desktop. Then just open your Internet Explorer browser, click on Import the file as shown in the picture below.
Bookmarks from your Browser to Del.icio.us
If you have bookmarks stored in your browser, you can use import / upload tool to transfer a copy of them into del.icio.us. Then, you’ll be able to access those bookmarks from any computer connected to the internet and share them with your friends and other people.
First, open your Internet Explorer browser and click on export favorites options, the file will be saved in your desktop. Then log in to your del.icio.us account, go to settings, click on import / upload option and choose your bookmark file, which you had recently saved in your desktop.
Finally, click on ‘import now’, all your bookmarks will be saved in the del.icio.us account.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04