Search Images using Piclens and Experience 3D View
When a web-user is in search of images, of a famous city, building, celebrity etc. user commonly visits, websites like Google images, flickr.com, photobucket.com, Picasa, etc. In order to search for an image, the user will type the name of the required image and immediately the user will be greeted with 10 to 15 images .And if the user does not get the required image than he will have to click on the next page and wait for the images to appear.
This entire search can be done in a completely different way by using piclens. PicLens instantly transforms your browser into a full-screen, 3D experience for viewing images on the web. With PicLens, browsing and viewing images on the web will never be the same again.
Just click on small piclens image at the right top of your browser .The entire page will turn into interactive “3D Wall”.
The interactive “3D Wall” lets you effortlessly drag, click, and zoom your way around a wall of pictures for an extraordinary, full-screen viewing experience. When you view photos using piclens there is no need to click into next page. Just click and drag on the empty space below, immediately you will be greeted with huge number of photos. And if you find your favorite photo just click on it, the image will zoom in.
Follow the link below and make piclens part of your browser.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04