Yahoo! India Maps is Now Available in 9 Local Indian Languages
Yahoo! India Maps is now available in 9 local popular languages. Apart from English, users can also experience it in Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam and Punjabi.
When a user clicks on any Indian state, say Maharashtra then the names of the entire city changes into the regional language. In this case, the names will be displayed in Marathi.
Walking directions is a unique feature which helps user to know the exact walking direction from one place to another. Just right click on a location say Mumbai and enter the name of another city, say Pune exact path between these two cities is displayed. ATMs, petrol pumps, restaurants, hotels, etc available in this city are also displayed.
The information provided by Yahoo map can be sent immediately through SMS to a mobile phone or the user can sign in and send the information to his Email ID.
Once finished, just click on the ‘Clear map’ button at the top right, entire information i.e. walking direction, prominent landmarks, ATM’s, hospitals etc will be cleared and the user can start searching for a new location.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04