Create Favicon (favorites icon) for your Site – Online
Favicon also known as ‘Favorites Icon’ is a tiny logo included on nearly all professional developed sites.
Create Favicon and make your site stand out from the rest by displaying a Favicon on the browser address bar. When your web site is listed in someone’s Favorites bookmark list, it’s described by your tiny logo and title of the page. Favicon acts as a brand of your site and increase its importance in your visitor’s bookmark menu.
After you have created the Favicon, download the Favicon and upload it to the root of your website. Make sure to add the below code in the HEAD section of your main index page.
<link rel=”shortcut icon” href=”/favicon.ico”>
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04