Zapak Launches Gaming Tournament in India
Zapak Digital Entertainment Limited, is organizing ‘Zapak Gameplex Battlefield’ – a National Gaming Tournament, to be held in 11 cities across India at Zapak Gameplex from the 7th of March to 30th March 2008 on weekends.
The tournament is sponsored by Logitech, the co-sponsored by Wipro Morpheus and Mahindra Renault LOGAN and the media partner for the tournament is AXN.
The tournament will be played in a knock-out game format and has games like Counter Strike 1.6, Flatout 2 and FIFA07. Participation is open for all.
Rohit Sharma, COO, Zapak Digital Entertainment Ltd., said “Gaming thrives on competitions and what better way to nurture competitions than through Championships. This has been the key reason behind creating and hosting ‘Zapak Gameplex Battlefield’. However unlike other gaming championships, ‘Zapak Gameplex Battlefield’ will be National Championship operating from regional grounds rather than focusing only on metros; after which we will escalate this to a national level. Our aim is to give equal opportunity to all gamers across India.”
Zapak is offering prizes worth above Rs. 11 lakh. Prizes worth Rs. 19,000 are up for grabs every week in cash and game time, with the winning team in Counterstrike bagging Rs. 7,000 and the FIFA 07 winner pocketing Rs. 3,500. The winner in Flat Out takes home Rs. 3,500 too.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04