Vista SP1 Blocks Some Anti-Virus Programs
The software giant has released a list of programs that may be broken by the SP1 update for Vista.
Microsoft has put together a list of the 12 “programs that are known to experience a loss of functionality when they run on a Windows Vista Service Pack 1-based computer will either.”
Problems with Vista SP1 started Wednesday when Microsoft pulled an update that would prepare Vista PCs for the SP1 update. Software and hardware compatibility with Vista has also been a nagging issue with users.
Most of the software hit by the upgrade are security programs that prevent Windows users falling prey to viruses, trojans and booby-trapped webpages.
The list of programs affected by SP1 is divided into three. Some will be blocked by the update, some will not run and others will lose some of their functions.
The Windows Vista update will be released to the public in mid-March.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04