Protect Laptop Data with BackStopp Self Destructing Technology
‘Virtuity’ a British company has created data protection software called Backstopp which comes with ’self-destruct’ technology based on Wi-Fi and RFID tags that starts to run as and when a laptop is moved from its designated space.
Backstopp can use any wireless communication, such as Wi-Fi, to locate laptops. The PCs can also be tagged with RFID chips to monitor movement when switched off to make the safe zone even smaller.
If a laptop is reported missing, or if the “control centre” concludes that the machine is “at risk”, the system sends a “self destruct” message to block access and ultimately destroys the data.
The software on the laptop can use any in-built web cam to start taking a series of photographs to help with identification of the culprit, uploading the images as soon as any network becomes available. The system is completely invisible to the thief.
There are millions of people out there who keep very secure data on their laptops which, if fallen into the wrong hands can cause damage to a lot of people. This FBI/CIA type security tool brings advanced security to all laptops users at a very affordable price of £10 per laptop per month.
For Info Visit: http://backstopp.com
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04