3 Easy Steps to Re-size your Image Online
You may find many free ‘Image re-size application’, which you have to install in your PC and then re-size the images. Here comes a handy solution, you need not install the software into your PC, the image can be re-sized online.
Resize2mail.com is an online re-size website utility developed for digital camera owners, webmasters, people travelling or anybody who quickly wants to re-size a digital image for email or publishing on a web site.
To re-size your image just follow the 3 easy steps:
1.Select the image which you would like to re-size.
2.Select the size for your new image, click on okay and wait for the next page to show up.
3. Right Click on your Re-sized image and click on “Save Pictures As”
Make sure to read the FAQ: http://www.resize2mail.com/faq.cfm
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04