Yeah bloggers, Do you know email address fetching bots?
You may be think what is the link between bloggers and e-mail address fetching bots?. It a long story which I am going through. For now let me make it short and explain about e-mail privacy.
Over 50 % of the mail sent over the Internet is spam or unsolicited mail and if you are a regular user of the Internet and email, there is a 95 % probability that every day you get tons of spam mail in your mailbox.
I’m sure many of you must be wondering how come you keep getting those mails on vitality pills, Free stuff etc.. Oh and who can forget those mails you get from Nigerian Scammers and scam UK online Lottery. You can bet your life on the fact that you never visited these sites or submitted your email address to them then how did they get your email ID and who sold it to them.
Spamsters use special email sniffer programs or bots to go crawling through the Internet and extract email addresses from web pages. So in case you have put up your email address on your home page or in any of the article then you are at a very high risk of your email address getting picked up by a bot and there after getting spammed.
I recommend publishing email ids in website, blog as images. Because it cannot be read by email address fetching bots which crawl through the web and lead to the filling of your Inbox by spam.
You can create email image at http://services.nexodyne.com/email/ or create your own with any photo editors.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04