3 Easy Steps to install FTP client in your Firefox
You may be surprised by reading ‘install FTP client in your FireFox‘. Yes, it’s true FTP Client for Firefox is available. Mime Cuvalo has designed a free, secure, cross-platform FTP client for Mozilla Firefox which provides easy and intuitive access to FTP servers.
1. Access the URL https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/684 via Mozilla Firefox browser and click on “Install Now” button.
2. Click on Install Now button.
3. Restarted the FireFox.
4. To access the FTP client, Click on Tools -> FireFTP.
To know more about it features visit http://fireftp.mozdev.org/features.html
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04