Google Android SDK Available for Download
Google’s Android platform is something we’ve been looking forward to for some time now. Initially the Google phone seemed as if it was going to be this year’s iPhone and steal the limelight from anything that came into its path. Eventually it wasn’t the device itself that everyone was talking about, but the OS the device would run on – Android.
Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware, and key applications. It will allow developers to create various apps for the same platform using the Android Software Development Kit (SDK). Dalvik, which is customized software, has been specifically designed to run on top of a Linux kernel, and this is what’s being used to run the Java programming.
But enough about the details that you’re already undoubtedly aware of. For more in-depth information you can check out the official website and even download the Android SDK if you’re so inclined.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04