Microsoft Has Announced A Takeover Bid For Fast Search & Transfer Priced At $1.2 Billion
Microsoft has made an offer to acquire enterprise search company Fast Search & Transfer.
Norway based Fast Search and Transfer offers enterprise search to over 3500 companies, including many in the Fortune 500. Fast solutions cover areas including Corporate Operations, eCommerce, Information Management, Market Management, Mobile, Online Media, OEM Search Integration, Risk Management and Surveillance and Enforcement.
Microsoft has offered 19.00 Norwegian Kroner ($3.56) per share. The offer represents a 42 percent premium to the closing share price for Fast as at January 4 and values FAST at 6.6 billion NOK ($1.2 billion U.S).
Fast’s board of directors has unanimously recommended that its shareholders accept the offer. In addition, shareholders representing 35 percent of the outstanding shares have irrevocably undertaken to accept the offer.
- Can i install Windows 7 OEM on new Hard Disk of a Dell Laptop ?
- Solution for Overheating issue in Ubuntu 14.04 Laptop
- Android Lollipop Update for Moto G Indian Version Released
- How to chat with Whatsapp Contacts from your Desktop
- KRename App Renames Multiple Files in Ubuntu Linux
- Dropbox Folder Not Found Error in Ubuntu 14.04 after Installation
- Display CPU and Graphics Temperature in Ubuntu 14.04